Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moments

My favourite moments are the simplest.

There was once a girl I went with, it was an early spring morning and we had spent the night together at her friends cottage.

She had to drive into a city up north to go to work. She was all dressed up and stepped close to me, ready to kiss me goodbye and I pulled her into me and we fell back into bed and I held her there, in silence and a soft embrace.

I didn't want to let her go.


There was another girl that I wish I could make mine.

She sat there in the mall waiting for me, I slowly snuck up behind her and took my place next to her. I slid in closer as she turns to me, and then she leaned in and we embraced. My head falling softly into the side of her face and I took in her sweet smell.

I didn't want her to let me go.



No comments:

Post a Comment