Thursday, February 10, 2011

When the world abandons you

It's been really hard to want to write these past days.

I'm sad, lonely and as isolated as I've felt in a long time.

I've gotten to the point where I feel completely abandoned by the world and everyone that I call friend or hold dear to me. I haven't really heard from anyone in a while, then again it's my own damn fault. It's always been this way, the more I'm abandoned by the outside world the more walls I build to keep more people out.

Why get your hopes up that you'll have anyone around you when all they do is abandon and forget about you.

It's not their fault.

I remember growing up I'd have more outgoing friends, but when it was time to get out there and do things I just never felt like it, ok that's a lie. I'm just afraid of being out there I guess.

I don't know if this feeling can get any worse.

A girl tells she's sorry she doesn't love you back...

There's no one around when you need them most...

What else is left?

You're alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment